Environmental Friendly Managem
Environmental Management for Human-to-Human and Human-to-Environment
Environmental Friendly Management
Human & Natural
Hwaseung R&A making better future by continuing challenge to become a world no. 1 in automobile and industrial rubber/resin product sectors not only observes environment/safety regulations and its requirements for harmonized development between nature and technology based on the perception of human respect but also are committed to the following in order to minimize direct and indirect effect of activities, products and services on environmental safety.
- 01 Environment, Safety and energy shall be prioritized over all processes of design, development, production, export, usage and disposal of all products.
- 02 Appropriate support and consistent improvement shall be proceeded to realize environmental goal and other sub-goals for efficient environment, safety, and health and energy control.
- 03 Generation of environmental hazard materials shall be minimized and desirable operation circumstance shall be provided while putting an effort to develop technologies improving production of environmental-friendly product, clean production technology and energy efficiency.
- 04 Training shall be conducted in order for all regulations, other requirements and objectives relevant to environment, safety, health and energy to be documented, provided to all executives and employees and consistently observed.
- 05 Training regarding environment, safety, health and energy shall be conducted in all executives and employees as well as stakeholders to raise their awareness via information sharing, PR activities and a number of environments for social contribution.
- 06 transparencies shall be guaranteed by disclosing management policies, objectives and achievement regarding environment, safety, health and energy and active communication shall be performed regarding interest of customers and stakeholders.
Development of Environmental Friendly Products
Environmental friendly products will be consistently developed by producing recyclable materials of products upon disposal by customers after use, to prevent run-out of resources and for re-use possible.